- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Palomar Phoenix is completely non-smoking. A $250 cleaning fee is applied to a room that has been smoked in.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty Program members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, Palomar Phoenix offers a fitness facility located steps away from the front doors of the hotel. Gold's Gym Elite includes weight equipment, yoga/group rooms, a cardio theater and a Spin room all complimentary to our guests. Personal trainers are available at a fee. View our wellness page for more details.
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore the city on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance – especially while you're traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine. The best part? Its complimentary for use during your stay.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes, Palomar Phoenix offers 24-hour room service provided Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, we provide a business center and business services including fax, copy and printing. There may be a charge associated with these services.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, Palomar Phoenix offers a year-round heated outdoor pool, open from 6am to 9pm
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We do not have a spa on-site; however, we do have In-Room Spa Services so you don't even need to leave your room. Ask our concierge for more details.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service; however there are taxis available for approximately $25 or light rail for under $5 at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on the corner of Central/Jefferson.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Palomar Phoenix offers valet parking services available for $27. Valet parking fees are subject to change.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Palomar Phoenix offers rollaway beds based on availability for $25/night. Please be aware some rooms do not allow rollaway beds. Cribs and playards are available at no charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- If someone under the age of 21 is booking a reservation, the following is required:
- A parent or guardian must sign a statement that they are responsible for all charges and/or damages
- Mini-bars will be locked and no key will be given to the minor
- Normal hotel rules apply:
- No Noise
- Maximum number of people in the room applies at all times
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Cancellations must occur at least 24 hours prior to local hotel time of 6pm. Guests who do not cancel prior to 24 hours before local hotel time of 6pm will be charged a one night's room plus tax. Cancellation policy is subject to change. An early departure fee in an amount up to one night's room and tax may apply.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms on property. This is on a request basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible Rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may apply on all reservations.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Restaurant Hours are listed here.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues please contact our Accounting Department.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Pets are welcome at the Palomar Phoenix with no restriction on types or size. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- We do offer pet free rooms.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Pet-sitting and dog walking services are available through our concierge. Please contact the concierge in advance for these services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Steps away, about 20 feet in front of the hotel.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Contact the concierge prior to your arrival to set up these services.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Send an email to email@example.com and someone will get right back to you.
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us