Downtown Starts Here
Urban, upscale, hip, happening. Yes we're talking about Phoenix, Arizona, a town that has come a long way from its days as a Wild West outpost. Located in CityScape, the newest neighborhood in downtown Phoenix, Hotel Palomar is surrounded by dining, nightlife and entertainment. Our boutique hotel is the perfect location if you're in town for business or pleasure, or both:
- One block from US Airways Center and five blocks from Chase field
- Walking distance to major businesses and the Convention Center
- Less than a mile from the Arizona Science Center and numerous theaters
- On site pool and outdoor lounge, LUSTRE Rooftop Garden
So, bring your sense of adventure and some good, comfortable walking shoes because there is something for everyone in Phoenix. And Hotel Palomar's location, in the heart of the downtown at CityScape, is the perfect jumping off point.
- Just a few steps from the hotel you'll reach multiple restaurants, bars and shops. Something exciting is always taking place in the sunny courtyard, be sure to check out the latest happenings.
- Sports: Chase Field and More
- The Arizona Diamondbacks within walking distance of Hotel Palomar. Phoenix is also home to MLB Spring Training - there's no reason not to catch a game while you're in town.
- US Airways Center
- The Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury play across the street from Hotel Palomar. There is no better place to stay when you want to catch a game. US Airways Centers also host some of the best concerts in town.
- Shopping and Entertainment
- Downtown Phoenix is home to concert venues, theaters (the Orpheum Theatre and Phoenix Symphony Hall to name a few), and museums, as well as your favorite shops.
- Convention Center
- Just 0.7 miles from Hotel Palomar, you can come for business and stay for play.
- Get directions to all your favorite Arizona attractions.