Find A-list amenities in our Phoenix hotel
We get it: life’s too short and your to-do list is too long to expect anything less than fabulous extras when you travel. That’s why we’re always upping our game to ensure everywhere you turn there is something to smile about. Like the most spacious rooms in downtown Phoenix, yoga mats in every room, a hosted social hour every evening and complimentary PUBLIC bikes to cruise our vibrant neighborhood. Want more? Here’s our full list of guest amenities.
CityScape Rooftop Pool & Bar
See the city from three stories high at Kimpton Hotel Palomar’s Lustre Rooftop Bar and Pool Lounge.
- 242 of the most spacious rooms in downtown Phoenix, averaging 450 sq. ft.
- 28 uniquely designed, urban, contemporary suites with wet room featuring deep-soaking tubs
- Portable Bluetooth speakers in all guest rooms
- ARTLAB, a pop-up art studio powered by Artlink Phoenix, is a creative series hosted in our lobby every six weeks that showcases local artists at work on their craft. Learn More
- Complimentary Kimpton PUBLIC bikes
- Gaiam yoga mats in every guestroom, plus on-demand yoga and pilates programming
- Computer and Printer available for guest use (1st floor lobby)
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
Your daily guest amenities fee of $20.00 plus tax includes the following:
- $10 daily food and beverage credit to be used at Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails, Lustre Rooftop Bar or in-room dining
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- 15% off Spa and Salon Services at Perry Monge Salon & Spa
- Complimentary access to EOS Fitness Club and EOS Fitness Classes
- Unlimited local and long distance telephone calls
- Complimentary printing, faxing and copying
Coffee & Tea Bar (Located on the 2nd floor, Living Room)
If you are one of those who prefer coffee in our robe we do offer Keurig machines based upon request
Age Limit: 18 and up. Please show your guest room key at entry
Hosted Social Hour (Located on the 2nd floor, Living Room)
Monday – Sunday 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Monday - Friday, 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting and event space with natural light
- Conveniently located in bustling CityScape, walking distance to multiple sports and entertainment venues
- $35 Nightly Parking Charge
- 24 Hour Service, in and out privileges
- Text for vehicle @ (480) 757-5891
- $26 Nightly Self-Parking with Hotel Validation
- Depart Hotel via the 2nd floor glass door exit. Make an immediate left and head to the outside elevator bank. Take elevator to your desired floor (P1 – P5).
- Depart Hotel via the 1st floor exit. Head to the right towards Squid Ink Sushi. At the end of the restaurant you will see an elevator bank to get you to your desired floor (P1 – P5).
Pool (Located on the 3rd floor)
No outside food & beverage in pool area
- 24 hour in room dining featuring Southern favorites from Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails