Enjoy a stay close to Sky Harbor International Airport
Flying in and out of a city has rarely been easier, thanks to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s location just five miles east of downtown and only 3.5 miles from Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix. The airport, sits on 3,400 acres of land. The automated PHX Sky Train (offering free, 24-hour service) travels between the airport terminals and East Economy Lot; it also links up with Valley Metro Rail and city bus service at 44th and Washington Street. Each SkyTrain station features major works of public art, panoramic views of airplanes taking off and landing, plus exquisite views of the surrounding mountains and cityscape.
Sky Harbor is easily accessible by Interstate 10 (exit 149) and State Route 143 (exit 3B), as well as 44th Street to the east and 24th Street and Buckeye Road to the west.
- From Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX)
- Head East on E. Sky Harbor Blvd
- Continue on E Sky Harbor Blvd to E Buckeye Rd
- Turn right onto S 16th St
- Turn Left onto E. Washington Street for 1.6 miles
- Turn Left onto 1st Avenue
- Turn Left onto Jefferson Street
- Hotel is immediately on Left
Pack Your Passport
Hop overseas with ease, thanks to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport's nonstop service to 22 destinations abroad, including recent additions like Frankfurt and Montreal plus more flights to London.